infotainment screen keeps changing

judi

i have a 2017 Skoda Octavia, might be a daft question, but should the screen keep changing from what i set it on when i start car or should it stay on what i last set it on? there is no regularity to what it comes up as, for example i have it on fuel since last start and it will change say to green or system status screen

• 2 weeks later...

mine just changes after turning ignition off and back on again, but not every time, hence me thinking it's not right, all i want it to do is stay on the since last start screen, i asked tech guy at skoda dealer yesterday, he admitted he had no idea as he had not been asked before, but said he would look into it when i book it in for a couple of other things to be looked into 

sorry, i'm oldish :) don't like Twitter, Facebook etc.
to what firmware version they made upgrade?
my H50(3V0035043B) has fw:0318 from the factory,
have seen lot bigger numbers in pictures, even 1k??, from other owners

• 1 month later...

Skoda has just collected my car, gave them a list of problems, inc door lock problem, stop start problems, infotainment screen problem, and a new one, radio turned itself on while i still had the keys in my hand, it has happened once before but thought i was going mad lol happened with my friend in the car last night, so i had a witness ha ha. I will let you know what they have to say when they bring it back tonight 

well that was a waste of a day off work, they have done NOTHING, waiting for service dept to ring me back so they can tell me how they tested the door locks, they say they couldn't replicate the problem, another dealer managed to, not a happy customer that's for sure, looking forward to the call back from Skoda UK on Thursday x