Sat nav update question.

gjscott

So I asked an innocent question in an informal manner and all I got was a sarcastic response before the thread was closed with little explanation.

I had posted the link so anyone interested could take a look and maybe form an opinion, but I got accused of promoting a counterfeit software site. 

So I'll ask again, in a more formal manner, and hopefully it won't get closed it before I get any useful answers.

I want to update the nav software on my Amundsen+ RN315 system, and a search revealed a company called

My questions:

Has anyone purchased a product from them?

Is this a reputable company and will they actually send me something if I make a -purchase?

Is the software genuine?

Edited by john999boy
Link deleted.

The other thread was closed saying you had mentioned a "counterfeit software site", yet you start a second thread mentioning the same site - I think it's pretty obvious that the moderators think that site offers counterfeit software as that's the reason given for closing the thread. Isn't that a clear enough response? Clearly not as you've mentioned the same site again :wall:

• Like 1