Amundsen Navigation System

TerryJP

I have just acquired a 1.0 SEL auto [01/05/20] and I am slowly working may way through the various features.

Can any one tell me if it is possible to pre-select the type of route your are offered like on my Columbus- Fastest, Shortest , economical?

This system always offers 3 to choose from and I usually want the fastest.

Also does the car automatically lock all doors if you leave the car unattended for a while [again like my superb].

So far really impressed lets hope it continues in the same vein.

1  YES It always selects the fastest route unless you want to change it    Tree Green Amber Red

2  Only if you unlock and do not open the doors Will lock again

Thanks, I knew someone would know. The system is very different to my Columbus in my 2013 Superb, but I'll get there [eventually]

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/05/2020 at 17:35, Lawlesstce said:

I have just acquired a 1.0 SEL auto [01/05/20] and I am slowly working may way through the various features.

Can any one tell me if it is possible to pre-select the type of route your are offered like on my Columbus- Fastest, Shortest , economical?

This system always offers 3 to choose from and I usually want the fastest.

Also does the car automatically lock all doors if you leave the car unattended for a while [again like my superb].

So far really impressed lets hope it continues in the same vein.

I don't have a Kamiq, but I was happy to tell my SatNav that I DO NOT want to be offered 3 route options every time.

Just tick the box for No Thanks if you like.

20 hours ago, BoxerBoy said:

I don't have a Kamiq, but I was happy to tell my SatNav that I DO NOT want to be offered 3 route options every time.

Just tick the box for No Thanks if you like.

It let's you know there are holdup or accidents on route so you can choose weather to change your route. You don't have to select the slowest or fastest you start driving and it sets  fastest by default