Sat Nav

Tico

I am a new owner of an Octavia 1.5 e-Tec.  The "Infotainment" system is Columbus (I think).

I have a problem with the  Sat Nav   because I can't delete destination entries,  For example, I have entered a destination which I no longer need.  But nowhere is there an opportunity to delete it.  

The Owner Manual say very little about the Sat Sav and makes no mention of a delete facility.

If any member can help I'd be grateful.  I don't know the name of the Sat Nav system, but if there was a separate operating manual available, I'd love to get hold of one.

Thanks in advance for any help.

B. Hughes

Thanks for your help.  I'll check it out.  Regarding the model of the infotainment system, I'll have to try to find that as there is no indication in the car's manual.

But thanks.

Tico

Hi Tico

Apologies, I meant if it was a Columbus or Amundsen model.

If it is Columbus just download the pdf in the link.

I have the Amundsen infotainment unit and needed the manual as nothing came with the car so if you have the Amundsen unit just google Octavia Amundsen manual.