"Skoda connect services have been deactivated"

Does anyone have any experience of this constant email I keep getting? Essentially, every time the car is driven, once it's turned off I get the following email.

The issue is I've not changed any settings in the car and it's sporadic. It might not do it for a week, then for the next 5 days I'll get an email every time the ignition is turned off 

345482753_Screenshot_20220703-1717102.thumb.png.8b472c34a4623451ad3b23faf658d90f.png

I'm getting the same mail occasionally.  I can't pin down when it's happening but it's no more than once a week.  My car is only six months old so it's rather odd.

I logged into the app and somewhere in settings I was prompted to accept a new privacy policy. I've done that and it stopped for a few days, but it's now happening every other day.

My connect services don't renew until October so I guess I'll just have to live with it!

I have the same problem. It started about a week ago while the car was being repaired, but continues after I got it back. I guess IT just isn't Skoda's (or VAG's) stronger side.

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...