Custom Code Remap

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

Nipped to JBS this afternoon to have my remap done.

We had some initial problems with the ECU having a odd Serial Number, but James got round that.....

What can I say... IT PULLS LIKE A TRAIN!!!! :eek:

The car keeps pulling right through the Rev range. Previously the Turbo would give up around 3000 rpm. Not any more. All the way to 5000. And not a sign of any soot throwing out of the back. :thumbup:

James had it out for an initial test drive, and could not believe the amount of Torque being put out. He came back smiling, and impressed, so it was my turn. :D

WOW is all I can describe it as. Acceleration is so smooth, not a harsh map at all. Cruising back up the motorway, in 6th. Plant the foot and a surge of Torque just shoves the car.

Rolling road going in, in about a month, so I will be down for a session on that to see what its putting out..

I cant vouch for other maps or Tuning boxes which other Superb drivers have had, but I can certainly recommend Custom Code to any thinking of a Remap...

Springs and better brake pads next. :D

Anyway, I've attached some pics of the Superb, as I've never posted them before.

I cant get the grin off my face. Enjoy....

Good stuff. Is that rolling road STILL not in - that's taking it's good time then, I was told several months ago it was going to be done that month :eek:

Did you go phase 1 or higher?

That engine has bags of torque to start with, it must be awesome now :thumbup:

Rolling road will be in around 1 months time. THe are getting the GTI show out of the way first, waiting on an electricain, and Concreting all the front of the outside.

The pit is dug, and everything is in place. I think what has took the most time was waiting for planning permission from the local council.

I went for Phase 1, which is incredible. The car just keeps pulling. I'm going for better break pads as probably my next choice because of the power. If I'm being a little toasty, it does take a bit more to slow this big bruiser of a car down.

Saw Rich1068 there in his new Audi A3.. Very nice.... :cool: