DAB+ in PFL Octavia 3?

Karl7

Evening all. Sorry if answered before - I have tried searching the site. 

I'm in process of buying a 16 plate PFL vRS 230, which has the last of the head units with the physical buttons. It has the larger screen so pretty sure is MIB2 and can have Smartlink activated etc?

Question is whether this early MIB2 unit can receive DAB+ like the later all-glass screen units can? Anyone got one can confirm - e.g. can you get Planet Rock, which has recently moved from DAB to DAB+?

Thanks!

Thanks, that was quick! And hi, yes this is my first post, but I've been lurking for some time picking up loads of useful advice.

Not sure I explained very well - I meant can they get DAB+, rather than just the older standard DAB?

Reason for asking - a lot of stations have moved or are about to move to DAB+ only, and I don't want to have the cost and faff of upgrading if can avoid.

Cheers 

• Like 1

Yes they can got one myself and their dab+aswell so no worries planet rock is my go station aswell its now in stereo not that you would notice👍

Edited by Mickvrs220