Multiple dash faults. Power steering light...no speedo..fluctuating fuel gauge

I won't  go into the days of time i wasted over this fault but can simply tell you what fixed it. The abs light has been on for weeks but i suspected it was just a broken wire where id repaired it before...i used an xtool a30m scan tool to get live data from the abs sensors at the wheels and found both fronts to be dead ....0 mph when moving the car. I found the wire id previously fixed to be green at the connector id used likely from road salt so repaired it again. The wires at the other side seemed fine so i suspect the sensor is bad.  I reconnected the scantool and confirmed i now had three sensors working. All the faults with the dash were still present....( the power steering light comes on after driving about 20 metres ....there is no speedo...the fuel gauge fluctuates and theres an exhaust workshop warning)  I then did a full system scan and cleared all the faults...SUCCESS......all the dash faults have gone away only leaving the abs light on . I have ordered a new sensor to fix that.

It appears that you can get away with one abs sensor not working but two not working throws up all these random seemingly unconnected dash faults.  

• Thanks 1