Skip to content

Connection and Infotainment issues new Skoda Enyaq 85 Sportline

Featured Replies

Hi,

Took delivery of a Skoda Enyaq 85 MAXX two days ago. I am running 6.0.0. I am having real issues with connectivity and the infotainment system. My iphone 16 keeps disconnecting so carplay or even just phone via bluetooth shows a connection error. Sometime a reboot of the Skoda system connects back up, sometimes a reboot of the phone does it, sometimes neither and then an hour later it just connects.

Is this a known issue or is my set up wrong? I hardly ever connects automatically when I get in the car.

Also the infotainment system keeps freezing (unresponsive and Skoda logo stuck on HUD) and I have to hold power for 10 second to reboot. Is this a known error.

I know 6.0.1 is going to be available in a couple of days but that doesn't seem to have anything to do with these issues (in fact it may make things worse).

Any advice or comments welcome, thanks

  • 3 weeks later...

I've had an Enyaq 85 SE L for about 2 weeks now, and the Skoda Connect with Android is, let's say, "patchy". Most of the time it connects and seems stable, but it can be slow to do so, and you're let already driving when you find it decides its not going to connect which is really annoying.

I have a OnePlus phone (Android 16) - these do not have Wifi charging, so I have taken to just plugging it in now, which is reliable, and of course, it charges.

Its a pity as I was looking forward to wireless Android Auto which wasnt available on my previous (non-Skoda) car.

The Infotainment system - for playing media, at least - has some issues -Not necessarily "bugs", perhaps "omissions". For example, music always starts playing from the first thing on my stored music, and I am getting very fed up with ABBA in Spanish now! Its particularly annoying as I mainly listen to audiobooks in the car and it will not pick up where it left of. Of course, playing these through Android Auto will solve that... but I have storage I'd like to use.

Incidentally, the dealer told me the Enyaq is a 2027 build. I don;t know the software version, but I could get it, if it is useful. I'm hoping these things will be sorted out.

Manufacturers really have got to be proactive with software updates if so much of the car tech relies on this stuff. Gone are the days when a SatNav map update would be all you got, and that perhaps once a year if you were lucky!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.