Skoda 130 LR

SkodaLR

It's the rules SkodaLR.

What exactly are you trying to say here -

I dont say anything if there would be any warning that advertisment is paid but first acting and then warning

There is a specific section for selling items here http://www.briskoda.net/forums/items-sale/ where it clearly explains that to offer something for sale you have to be a freedom member. You couldn't even be bothered to introduce yourself in the welcome section.

I haven't given you a warning just moderated your post. Do you have a problem with that?

Link to freedom - http://www.briskoda.net/index.php?page=joinFreedom

My fault, maybe because there is many forum where you get info about ads at main page and you don't need to explore..

I didn't had time to explore whole forum.

I apologize.

Edit - And sorry for my bad english.

Thank you for your apology.

We welcome all members.

I hope you find what you are looking for here. :thumbup:

Do you really have an LR for sale?

Yes,genuine 130 LR,maybe i should explain few thing because most of info on internet you can find about 130 LR and RS differ and is incomplete and written by guys who never seen nor original factory LR neither RS because they are too young..

I know many youg students they started to build 130 LR,they have no knowledge,no experience,no proper info... they just read the internet and informations they pass toward is getting more and more distorted.

For example - you can find info about LR/H, LR/A, LR/HA, LR Evo... none of these were homologated by FIA so these cars had never possibility to officially start on FIA event,those cars officially never existed, only one was homologated to run on World Rally Championship in 80's and that one was called Skoda 130 LR.

I wrote 130LR/B to header because on internet i found 130LR/A which is just some pseudo constructed model which never existed officially but most of readers will believe that it's real factory model ...

For group A there was homologated only Skoda 130 L /not LR/, i can proudly say i had 1 of these. 130L/A which had homologated very similar rear suspension system as LR had, but it was not the same,even FIA technical marshalls were wondered when we stopped at technical check with suspension type they didn't had informations about but we had homologation papers in glovebox..

Anyway,i kept, keep and will keep all my cars in original factory and FIA homologated conditions, i had installed fuel injection,tried superbike carburettors, i had installed turbocharger for hillclimb races,lightened valve timing and many other mods ...

But LR can be just one - the unabused, the proper one and same applies to 130 RS and many others they came form factory in past.

It is posible to make Skoda 120-130 - /in UK called Estelle i think/ a really killing weapon but it cost too much and the real value of car will never be appreciated as it will be just taken as homebrewed hellmachine in eyes of most of people,i don't mention races and competition events where most of homebuilt fast Skodas would be restricted to run just as safety/track brushing cars. .

Yes, there is few hobby/amateur hillclimb Cup running in Europe where you can start with any car you bring and you don't need driving licence/Nomex wear/rollcage,MoT/ no BHP restriction etc../

but that is another story :-)