Big Thanks to Baker21

th4neuk

As it says in the title a big thank you to Baker21. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Carolyn has finally saved enough to get some new wheels for the Superb and Simon has been checking all the different forums he is on and also giving advice on size/fitment etc.

Anyway I have done a deal on some tonight and now just have to wait 6/7 days for them to arrive.

They are 18's so should look nice.

Will post some pics when they are on the car.

Cheers Simon

Thank you mate for the thread, I don't mind spending other people's money and let's hope that they fit..............:rofl:

Look forward to the pics and let me know if you need a hand on the centre caps!!

Can't wait to see them on the car.............:thumbup:

As it says in the title a big thank you to Baker21. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hi there,

I just wanted to say a big thankyou myself to Baker21, oh yes also to Alan :) for spending hours helping me look for the alloys and doing the deal. Can't wait to get the alloys and show them off so will take pics. Only about six days to go and counting down.

Thanks again!

Carolyn