BW 45 potential updates?

Guest garpat32

You'd think they'd have been announced by now hey garpat seeing as we're practically on BW45.

Im guessing there wont be too much for MY16.5...some colour and minor spec changes perhaps? Wondering if the MIB2 nav units will get live services Vw car-net style?

I've been told BW 45 (unconfirmed) (yes I realise that it's unconfirmed) ever since I put my order in on the 6th August.  Checked with SUK this PM and they told me it's now BW 51 (unconfirmed).  Strangely SUK phoned me 10 mins later to answer an eMail that I sent them late last week asking the same question and they confirm that it's BW 51(unconfirmed) this being Christmas week I doubt that there will be anyone at the factory feeling like building a car.  I have lived in the eastern side of the continent and those guys know how to enjoy Christmas!  Then we have everything slipping back, lots of snow, rough seas and Christmas lethargy all over.  Having a lot of trouble persuading myself of anything good about this.  Would be delighted if any other BW 45 (unconfirmed) Briskodas could check their BWs and see if it's a general drift back.  SUK  03330 037504  You need your ORDER No from your retailer.

I've been told BW 45 (unconfirmed) (yes I realise that it's unconfirmed) ever since I put my order in on the 6th August.  Checked with SUK this PM and they told me it's now BW 51 (unconfirmed).  Strangely SUK phoned me 10 mins later to answer an eMail that I sent them late last week asking the same question and they confirm that it's BW 51(unconfirmed) this being Christmas week I doubt that there will be anyone at the factory feeling like building a car.  I have lived in the eastern side of the continent and those guys know how to enjoy Christmas!  Then we have everything slipping back, lots of snow, rough seas and Christmas lethargy all over.  Having a lot of trouble persuading myself of anything good about this.  Would be delighted if any other BW 45 (unconfirmed) Briskodas could check their BWs and see if it's a general drift back.  SUK  03330 037504  You need your ORDER No from your retailer.

Sorry I've put this whinge in the wrong forum.  I'll now push off and put it in the Superb 111.  I've got an Octy 111 ordered a Superb 111 I guess I've got my 111s mixed up.

Edited by rafmike

• 1 month later...