oilmanMember Since 13 Sep 2004
Offline Last Active 19 May 2013 11:19
Up to 40% Off..Plus offers on Gulf/Castrol/Shell & more
OilmanOil advice & recommendations from the oilman
Oilman provides independent oil advice and product recommendations. Drawing on generations of experience with the family business (dating back to 1925), he knows his stuff! A keen motorsport enthusiast, Oilman (whose identity is as secret as The Stig) was "born" in August 2004.
Who is the oilman?
Some say he uses Amsoil Super Shift Racing Transmission Fluid instead of deodorant... we just know that he's called the oilman.
Best known for his presence on over 500 Internet clubs and forums, oilman is kept in a cupboard with a computer for 18 - 20 hours a day, allowed out only to take a spin in his car and read the latest issues of Motor Oil Monthly.
Only the original oilman can let you know the answers to your questions:
* What engine oil do I need for my car?
* What gear oil do I need for my car?
* Which brake fluid do I need?
* Do different engine oils mix?
* What oils do I need in a modified car?
* How long will my oil last?
* What do the numbers on a can of oil mean?
* Are synthetic oils better?
* How do I change my motor oil?
* Is Castrol (or any other brand) better than Motul (or any other brand)?
* Anything else about automotive oils. If he doesn't know the answer he'll:
o spend hours finding out or
o tell you he doesn't know
You'll find the answers to many of the above questions in oilman's oil technical info page
Beware of pale imitations with a similar name...
Opie Oils - Knowledgeable staff. Never knowingly under-sold
- Group Sponsors
- Active Posts 747
- Profile Views 3408
- Member Title Advanced Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
Automotive oils and lubricants
- Website URL http://www.opieoils.co.uk/