Everything posted by mgh0
-
Superb MK3 boot liner
-
Skoda Karoq 19" Crater Alloy Wheels with Bridgestone tyres - SOLD
How much are you looking for these? Can you upload images that are not .heic?
-
Space saver
Hi. Where are you based and is this still available?
-
16" steel wheels with winter tyres for mk3 Fabia (possibly others)
Still available
-
16" steel wheels with winter tyres for mk3 Fabia (possibly others)
Used for one winter. 205, 45 R16 Plenty of tread remaining Collection only from Brierley Hill in the west midlands. £100
-
Genuine Skoda Roofbars for Mk3 hatchback
Price drop to £75
-
Genuine Skoda Roofbars for Mk3 hatchback
I no longer have the car so these are up for sale. In good condition, used only a handful of times, very easy to fit with the lugs that locate into the slots on the inside of the doors. 2 Keys RRP is £230 I would like £100 £75. The online estimator reckons postage would be around £16. If collected I can include a pair of cycle carriers at no cost. Located in Brierley Hill in the West Midlands