Skip to content

Gonzini

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gonzini

  1. I forgot to try it today on the shopping run, I'll try and remember next time i start it. Been trying to add the speed cameras POI today but my satnav doesn't eat it. managed to update the maps though so some progress.... Looks like a right old faff to import POI's, well generating a compatible file anyway. I don't profess to understand the process at all yet though!
  2. Cheers, don't think I've tried the button on the dash. I guess it toggles locking / unlocking of all doors? Looking at the button it suggests just locking. I did read on another thread about that button. Will be out in it tomorrow so will have go again, also update the maps and try the camera POI i found without bricking it...!
  3. Just checked with my VIN on the Skoda update portal and other than map data there are no other updates for the car. I guess i have to remove the NAV SD card, format it and copy the downloaded files as unpacked into the root? Think I'll take an image of the card before attempting anything....
  4. Hi, cheers for the reply. I never know what model they call them, I've always found it confusing. I think its a Amundsen, mines the 2019 model so what was ever fitted to that. Model: Fabia 1L TSI 110PS 2019 Also i use playlists a lot and been careful to format / tag everything the same. Its seems to get confused sometimes and not pickup on the playlist or jump tracks half way through. All very random though. I'll try and get a pic of the firmware version. I've not updated the sat nav maps either since i brought it, i stopped looking after a while as there didn't seem to be any updates. I can't even remember where I went to check for updates... I think i must of registered online on Skoda's website, guess i have a link for it somewhere... Its not the Kessy version, which is better for me. I've never really got my head around the boot locking thing, its always caught me out as first car I ever owned where you can't open with the engine running. If i remember i will open it then start the car depending on what I'm up to. The manual seems to suggest it disables opening while setting off or over 5km/h. Maybe I'll try making sure the drivers door is closed with engine is running while stationary, then open the door and try the boot. That's what the manual seems to suggest... Looks like this.
  5. Anyone else notice their infotainment system on a go slow and unresponsive on the touch screen. Mine seems to be getting worse when using the stereo side of it, it never used to be like that. The screen seems ok though as if i drop into nav mode or other touch screen works fine. I've never updated the firmware on the car, can i do that over WiFi or has to be with USB / SD card? Also is there a way to unlock the boot while the engine is running? Drives me nuts you can't open it, i usually dive in the back and release the rear seat forward to get in the boot.... Does that lock button on the dash work with the boot? Cheers
  6. Hi All Just trying to find the card sockets SD or USB on the new Fabia SE LS So there's an SD card slot in the glove compartment which has the SatNav card installed. Only USB socket i can see is next the the cigarette lighter. Is that all we get as standard or are there any others hidden? I know there's an option for 2 USB sockets in the rear but i guess they're charging only and no data. I guess if i need to charge anything can plug a cigarette socket USB charger in if that's all there is. Is there a separate manual for the Infotainment system or all in the main user manual? (still waiting for spare key and manuals from dealer....)

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.