Skip to content

negaultra7

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by negaultra7

  1. Hi could it be the differential pressure sensor or MAF/ temperature sensor playing up?
  2. 135,000 miles so nearly run in, always regularly serviced, cambelt and water pump changed at 65,000 and 125,000 miles
  3. Hi there I’m looking for some advise, over the last 6 months my car has been idling at 1000rpm on most journeys not all the time but I’d say 80% of the time when this happens the fans stay on for a couple or so minutes after turning the engine off, my first thought is obviously a dpf regen so about 4 weeks ago I took it for a blast at 70mph around 2700rpm this did clear some crap out the exhaust, but didn’t stop the high idling, I do do some regular long distance runs and the normal day to day runs, I’ve owned the car for 9 years now and in that time the DOF light has only come on once, and after the normal 2700rpm blast it went out, I took it to my local garage who does all my servicing and asked him to run his diagnostics on it to check for faulty sensors and soot level in the DPF he said no sensors were showing up and the DPF was only showing 4% soot which he said was good, Does anybody know or has had the issue with any information on the matter then it would be greatly appreciated Thanks Neil
  4. Hi there I’ve just bought a 2017 Škoda fabia mk3 colour edition, Unfortunately it has no spare wheel just one of those pump repare things that I don’t like, My question is what size is the spare wheel that I need to buy? The car is fitted with 16” wheels Thanks in advance Neil
  5. Hi there did you get this problem sorted? I’ve got a similar issue on my 14 plate Octavia vrs driving along the other day and all of a sudden the fans stop working so turned off and on again and they started again, then it’s just happened again tonight accompanied with a deep whiring kind of noise coming from somewhere near the bulkhead in the engine, when it works the ac is still ok and the fans alter there speed, im thinking it is the heater blower motor or could it be something else? any quick way of identifying this issue would be greatly appreciated thanks Neil

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.