Everything posted by Stiffshifter
-
Ongoing project
New reg and a quick shot from a local meet. Will be doing some updates soon. One of which is a new boot release with built-in pop up camera. Will post on here when done.
-
Ongoing project
-
Ongoing project
They are, and really more supportive than the standard vrs ones.
-
Ongoing project
-
Shortened droplinks
Yeah it's the ball joints that are giving up. I know there are some from a different vehicle that fit and are shorter, but can't remember which ones it is.
-
Shortened droplinks
I'm on my second set in less than 12 months. I'm open to suggestions of decent adjustable ones. Even though the ones I'm using cost £40 the pair.
-
Shortened droplinks
Hi all, I'm currently running bc racing coilovers on my 07 vrs. I need shortened droplinks, as the factory ones are too long and cause issues. Can anyone recommend some that are fixed length rather than adjustable ones I have currently? Thanks
-
Ongoing project
New air intake and carbon fibre engine cover fitted. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ms5ac0ykxpzudeu/received_153013573519592.jpeg?dl=0
-
Ongoing project
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dtqd3xduxfq25c0/psx_20210509_211243.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/8smad6clq8x03f4/psx_20210509_210510.jpg?dl=0
-
Ongoing project
Thank you.
-
Ongoing project
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ahkdmq5cj4fa43g/img_20210430_160923.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/q6m4nr9uzge032n/img_20210430_151345.jpg?dl=0
-
Ongoing project
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xb75blhhu2k93r5/img-20210426-wa0001.jpg?dl=0
-
Ongoing project
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w430182g3i0xg76/img-20210426-wa0003.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/fa1c2vl3iea5uuj/img-20210426-wa0002.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ov1cx4a4fmgwes/img-20210426-wa0004.jpg?dl=0
-
Ongoing project
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cx4etquhs1p33lc/IMG_20210404_133933_450.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/pw03juo3g4yb2cp/IMG_20210406_135731.jpg?dl=0
-
Ongoing project
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9eazmktzegj5m57/received_908912463202841.jpeg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/rt1irnxeulqb5g6/received_959390011534628.jpeg?dl=0
-
Ongoing project
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gb8x6vumkm5g7el/received_291116799093146.jpeg?dl=0
-
Ongoing project
Hopefully there will be some updates this week. They will be concentrating on the car this week.
-
Ongoing project
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rryfe9fgak9s7dv/IMG_20210205_163519.jpg?dl=0
-
Ongoing project
More updates, just received a new air intake system and carbon fibre engine cover.
-
Ongoing project
There will be some more soon I hope.
-
Ongoing project
Quick update on the car, its being prepped for primer then paint. Bumpers are in primer already. So long as they don't get an urgent insurance repair in it will be done for the end of Feb.
-
Ongoing project
They are an insurance repairer too so that side is allowed to stay open.
-
Ongoing project
The car is taking shape, but due to Xmas progress has slowed. More to come soon.
- Ongoing project
Important Information
Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.