Skip to content

mustang86

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mustang86

  1. I posted earlier about a faulty parking sensor. I've managed to track which one, (rear center right) and a picked up a replacement sensor. Has anyone else done this yet? Just so I know where to start
  2. Thanks. Had a quick look. Seems it should be able to turn on the DRLs on the scout
  3. mustang86 posted a topic in Diagnostics & VCDS
    I'm looking for some advice. I'm thinking of buying the OBD11 and was wondering of its worth it? I've never had any kind of diagnostic tool before, so a complete novice. I've got a 2010 Octavia Scout and a 2014 Octavia Elegance so thought it would come in handy. Any advice would be grand, also which version is best? Ta.
  4. Unfortunately mine was doing this too. I had to have the system coolant system flushed. Fingers crossed its done the trick. Still takes forever to heat up though
  5. I'm having a similar problem is it only the dealer that can do a software reset?

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.