Hi guys, so il cut straight to the point…
I fitted a tracker to my 2013 FL scout (140 cr) in the side dash fuse box area and it seems since then I have no indicator tick or seat belt warning annoying beeps etc. I have seen many threads about this but I’m just wondering if there’s any chance I could of disturbed something in the dash fuse box area. I have checked for fault codes using my snap on diagnostic machine running on the latest software and apart from various codes for daft things like led lights etc and from having a flat battery a while ago there’s nothing that stands out in the instrument cluster section about the “no sound/ticks” etc.
I do have a spare set of clocks that I used to replace the cracked front fascia so I do have a spare speaker I can remove and refit to my own clocks i f this will possibly cure it. Just wondering what people think or if I’m barking up the wrong tree.
Many thanks guys, your help and views are appreciated as always.