Skip to content

LittleMissFire

Finding my way
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LittleMissFire

  1. Thank you so much Carlston, that's really helpful!
  2. Glad I found this post, some great info here, thanks Carlston! I have exactly the same question regarding my '13 Octavia 2.0tsi VRs - I'm looking for front pads & discs. I've roughly measured across the front disc diameter with a tape measure (wheel still on) & it appears to be around 330mm so I guess it must be the 340's I need, I can't find that build code that you listed though, there's loads of 3 digit codes on the boot floor sticker but none of them are 1LG though, am I looking in the right place? Thanks

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.