Skip to content

D1oni

New here
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Hi, I think it really depends on the country and the level of map coverage. Today on my trip, I saw this kind of magic for the first time. I was guided in exactly the right lane. And of course, for the first time, I enjoyed the automatic acceleration to the newly recognized speed limit and slowing down according to the road signs.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.