Skip to content

Arbour

New here
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arbour

  1. Hi. I have a petrol Yeti 1.2 TSI 2011 model. It's coolant level has dropped right down and warning light is on. From my last car 2 years ago, I've got some pink Halfords OAT silicate-free concentrated coolant, and called Halfords to check if I could use it as I need to be able to at least drive to a garage so they can look for a leak! Their system is down so they can't check if it's OK for this Yeti and I can't find info on what code this collant is (G12. G13??) Looking at car manual and other websites, looks like I need G13 - and it should be with silica, not silica free? Does anyone know? I also noticed I'm supposed to mix concentrated collant with dionised water, but never knew that and don't have any! Any help much appreciated.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.