Hi all,
I no longer own a Skoda however this has by far been the most helpful forum I've ever come across so I thought I'd try my luck...
I have owned since July 2020 a lovely 2011 Scirocco R - I have recently noticed potentially a few issues. The oil smells of petrol, the oil used to reach 90 degrees but stopped doing so a few months ago (driving normal will sit at around 75 and driving fast will get up to 85 or so) and the fuel economy has gone south for no reason (when I initially got the car I could easily achieve 35 to 40 mpg and now I struggle to get 30). The car also judders a bit when idling (almost like a misfire however the revs are steady)
Only thing I can think of is bad injector somewhere maybe?
I've wanted one of these for over 10 years but to be honest it's kind of annoying having random issues like this (the car is a 1 owner with 18k miles when I picked it up, just ticked over 20k miles the other day and full VW history, should be solid!)
thank you very much in advance