Skip to content

Cel

New here
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cel

  1. This is one old thread but I don't care! :D I replaced the wheel bearing, hub and abs-sensor the other day. Was hell to remove the sensor, ended up removing all copper wire manualy, the one that's inside the sensor, then prying out the plastic bits etc. When I was to attach the new one I struggled a bit, tried to hammer it in gently and I didn't get it far in appearently since the abs goes in at the end of each braking-session so to speak. I will have to remove it again and see if I can either clear the hole more, with a dremel or such, or just grind a tiny bit on the housing of the sensor so it fits the hole better :D

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.