Skip to content

phil7

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by phil7

  1. Ah but what's the right price? 😄
  2. Hi, thinking of selling my 19" Xtremes in anthracite but have no idea what they're worth. They're in excellent condition with 4 good Pirelli P-Zeros on them. I'm not selling today but just wondering if they're worth much.
  3. How accurate is the onboard computer? According to that I am averaging 30mpg with a lot of shorter journeys (3 miles) and high 30s on occasional longer runs.
  4. To be fair it's worth asking if anyone else has experienced this on here. For what it's worth, my 17 plate hasn't got any flaking yet.
  5. I'd be taking that back to Skoda
  6. Agree it's not too bad to my ears but the bass does dissappear as you get moving. I'm thinking of adding an underseat sub to help out.
  7. Thought so. The left one seems to bounce an unbelievable amount of light back from signs. I'm not sure LED lights are a necessity and God help us when one fails.
  8. Facelift here too and yes they really light up the road. Are they height adjustable at all?
  9. Unfortunately I have. But worse is the glare from road signs when the full beam is on. What lights does a 17 plate vRS have? I've had Xenons before but these seem to be next level.
  10. Probably not the best idea at night though 😂
  11. Indeed, that's what I'm doing. Have bought a set of Geminis and need to get them refurbished now. So if anyone wants a set of refurbished Xtrems with 4 good Pirellis then please let me know 😂
  12. I've seen loads of 'normal' vRS with 19s and front parking sensors too. Mine for example is a 17 plate 230 (I think) and has 19s and FPS. Plus black pack plus and winter pack apparently but that's a different story. And I have seen zero vRS's with 18s and FPS.
  13. That'll be a rare care in the future!
  14. When I was looking for a vRS (petrol) I must have looked online at hundreds. But not once did I see one on 18s and with front parking sensors. How come? Some weird option pack from Skoda?
  15. Anyone else notice that their windscreen vents are reflected in the screen itself? And has anyone fixed the issue?

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.