Skip to content

jelly18

Finding my way
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jelly18

  1. Hi Has anyone used their old I phone as a dash cam? I realise a fish eye lens for a wider field of view or something similar may be required plus a phone holder to fix to the windscreen. I like the idea of it and the free dash cam apps and no trailing wires. I guess its ok for city driving and sort journeys plus apart from buying a i phone mount it's a cheap option. I know it will have to be removed from view to stop scum from stealing it. Any thoughts or suggestions would be great
  2. Hi everyone I've just fitted front mud flaps to my 2018 Citigo very easy to do just 3 torx 25 screws each side. I don't fancy the rears yet due to drilling the rear bumper. Hopefully thy will keep the sills less stone chipped.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.