Skip to content

069Pete

Finding my way
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Thank you for that information I will check it out, fortunately the garage I'm using now to service my Yeti is an independent owned by my son in laws uncle.
  2. @Westbury63, Thank you for that I have added a bookmark to my computer.
  3. Thank you both for your replies.
  4. First off I have had the car new direct from the factory, delivered June 2016. I have just had my Yeti battery tested during the cars 5th year service, the battery records 75% charge. The garage has suggested it is replaced at the end of the summer? I believe the recommendation is to change the battery at the 5 year point, in my case June 2021 (this year). I understand the stop start function when fitting a new battery has to be considered? Can anyone recommend a suitable replacement battery, I would prefer a quality battery and not something as "cheap as chips" as the Yeti is going to be with me for some years yet. I will also be changing the timing belt and water pump at the same time, I expect to have the work completed in May this year. Thanks in anticipation.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.