Skip to content

Lutz_91

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. 5Q0 and 2Q0 radars have different mounting positions and, consequently, different brackets. With the 2Q0, you would normally have to buy and install different brackets. The 3D-printed part saves you from having to do that, allowing you to use the OEM 5Q0 bracket instead. It’s a great solution from @Cairus.
  2. It works 100%. I didn't want to do it at first either, but I ended up switching from the 5Q0 to the 2Q0 anyway. I made the adapter wiring harness myself. Just popped in a 3D-printed adapter and that was it. Adjusted the coding, and it works great—with LEDs in both the mirror housing and the glass
  3. Yes, they were replaced one-for-one. They aren't available anymore. Back then, there was a group buy in Germany for this type of logo.
  4. Unfortunately, they were a bit twisted back then, but that has since been corrected. But this is also very nice. 🤩
  5. It depends on the LED. But 5V works—that's correct OEM is just a neat solution, I think.
  6. They can do whatever they want. I’m still entitled to my opinion, though. I upgraded from the OEM 5Q0 to the 2Q0 myself, so I know exactly what the job entails
  7. That is, provided the control units can actually drive the OEM LEDs. Since it’s not the OEM control unit, you don’t know how the LED is powered
  8. In that case, I'd rather have OEM control units than the AliExpress knock-offs
  9. An aluminum oil pan is nicer. I had a steel one for a year, but the threads for the drain plug weren't good. Then again, it wasn't from ECS
  10. Search for ECS Tuning, as previously posted. I just wrapped over the decal because I didn't want the advertising. You need to look in the Golf 7 section.
  11. The engine cover, battery cover, fuse box cover, and coolant reservoir cover come from the USA.
  12. I’ve installed that one too, along with the VWR600 intake, oil filter housing, and DSG filter housing. Apart from that, a few carbon fiber parts as well.
  13. It wasn't meant to be offensive. I just wanted to let you know.
  14. That's not a Superb facelift cover, it's from a Kodiaq. I had that one on mine back then, too.
  15. I have a 3V MJ17 and still have the 55 control unit in it, so the eyelashes work too

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.