Skip to content

HOGANG

Finding my way
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HOGANG

  1. Hi! Thanks for the answer. I left the part inside the gearbox. Impossible to get it out. On the links you sent me, they are out of stock 😢
  2. Hello everyone, I am looking for the part at the end of the speedometer cable, that goes inside the gearbox. I was checking the oil level, and the drive (plastic) fell into the gearbox. I have been looking for that part for a few weeks. Thought I found it, but wasn’t the right one. Would you know where I could find it? Thank you!
  3. Thanks for the answer! Merci! Do I have to pull out the dashboard?
  4. Bonjour everybody! I bought a Skoda Felicia Pickup 1.9d last year. Have had a few problems, but fixing them. But one problem remains, and I have found no answer on the Briskoda forums : - temperature gauge does not work (set to zero and doesn't move at all) - fuel gauge isn't working either - sometimes it work, not for long, but I don't think it indicates the right level - clock isn't working either. But the time changes, so it must be working sometimes. Maybe an electrical problem? false contact somewhere? Thanks for the answer, and thanks to Briskoda! A bientôt!

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.