Skip to content

skoda_cat

FREEDOMLite
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by skoda_cat

  1. Hi, I'm cat. I've just bought a 1997 skoda felicia pickup which is still in the back of the industrial unit its been resting in for the last 12 years. It's a 1.3 petrol and needs some welding to return to road legal, definitely front wing supports and quite a bit of lower windscreen at the minimum. I've wanted a pickup for decades but have never managed to get one till now. Hopefully I can get this one back on the road and put everything I can think of in the flatbed I'll be posting loads of questions (in the right forums hopefully) when I've recovered the car and know more about it. For now, Hi :)

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.