Skip to content

natal

New here
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I have a 2007 BKD that has been stopping intermittently. After stalling sometimes it will start for a few seconds then stop again. I changed the 449 relay under the dash but no joy. I checked the socket of the 449 relay and identified the live pin and 'test' wired it directly to the fuel pump. The fuel pump ran ok. Interestingly as soon as I turn on the ignition the engine fan kicks in. So, does the car not start because it senses the engine is too hot? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Cheers guys
  2. Greetings good people. I'm a newbie, be kind. My Octavia 2007 2.0 tdi recently displayed the engine management warning and entered limp mode. Reader stated ' throttle actuator motor' fault. I removed it and cleaned it with carb cleaner and all appeared well. Most recently the hot plug warning light displayed and power would intermittently and momentarily fail and the warning light would disappear. Today's read showed the issues on the attached photo. Can anybody offer any informed advice please? Thank you.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.