-
Brake pads wear indicator does fabia colour edition have brake pads wear indicator light on dash ?
Thanks very informative 👍
-
Brake pads wear indicator does fabia colour edition have brake pads wear indicator light on dash ?
Hi Derek thanks for your very informative input I have same engine and brake set up as you do it's a 2nd car and doesn't get used every day and mostly short journeys the brake squeal probably stems from the short journeys etc Many thanks for your input and very informative info 👍
-
Brake pads wear indicator does fabia colour edition have brake pads wear indicator light on dash ?
Thanks for your replys guys My car is on 20k not 2k lol
-
Brake pads wear indicator does fabia colour edition have brake pads wear indicator light on dash ?
Hi my brake pads seem to be well worn my fabia mk4 has done 2k miles and has DSG transmission
-
Lar started following Skoda Fabia mk4 sharp brakes , Brake pads wear indicator does fabia colour edition have brake pads wear indicator light on dash ? , Service reminder and 1 other
-
Service reminder
Thanks for your info my local skoda dealer in Stirling are really good to deal with thanks again I appreciate it 👌🏴
-
Service reminder
I have just had it serviced oil +filter cabin filter and air filter plus brake fluid change when I go into screen it says every 2yrs and inspection due at 18k miles its sitting at 17680miles its 2022 fabia colour edition
-
Service reminder
How do you reset service reminder
-
Dsg reset
I have the DQ200 tried the 30second hold accelerator down and no difference at all thanks for your advice 👍
-
Dsg reset
I give it a go seems a bit to simple to me tho but I'll give it a try see if it indeed does make any noticeable difference 👍😊
-
Dsg reset
No I've seen YouTube videos on a quick reset ignition on push accelerator pedal fully to the floor and keep it there for 30seconds ? Im curious if this actually works or not
-
Dsg reset
Is there such a thing as dsg reset ?
-
Skoda Fabia mk4 sharp brakes
This is my 1st skoda but I'm surprised I never noticed it on my test drive it's a 2022 dsg colour edition 15k miles i really like the car and will just have to get used to it as I've said they seem to ease off on the sharpness as drive few miles other than this I really enjoy the car .
-
Skoda Fabia mk4 sharp brakes
My cars exactly the same v sharp brakes especially when the car hasn't been used for a day or 2 then I noticed it has drums on the rear thinking that might be something to do with the overly sensitive brake pedal they seem to ease up slightly as I drive for few miles tho but I admit I find it difficult to gt used to the sensitive brake pedal it's not progressive it's bang there on so to speak .
-
Fabia - manual or automatic?
Couldn't go back to manual bert as you say especially in heavy traffic ,nightmare!! I'm new to skoda I love my fabia it's the best small car I've had and I've a had a lot !! As we always been 2 car family looking forward to spring to Polish it 😄 I enjoy driving it .
-
Fabia - manual or automatic?
Thanks for all your well explained help it's put my mind at rest now knowing I'm not doing any damage to clutches .
Lar
Finding my way
-
Joined
-
Last visited