Skip to content

SierraCharlie

New here
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. 2016 Fabia Monte Carlo here. I had this issue on both windows after picking it up new a month or so ago. Tried lubing up the weatherstrips as recommended here with not much luck. After looking a little more into them I saw that one of the weatherstrips had folded over about half way along and was rubbing, causing some noise. Pulling it back into place fixed that side thank god. The other window had the noise coming from from somewhere else, deeper in the door, so I had the door card off to see what was what. In the end, it sounded like the noise was coming from the front rail of the window regulator. The fix I found was to get in through one of the bung holes inline with the regulator rail and spread (admittedly a little too much) red grease on the rail and slider, running it up and down 10-15 times. It's not come back yet, so knock on wood I think that's fixed it.
  2. Hi @pab567, sorry for tagging you direct. Any chance you have a copy of MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0253T ? I plan to switch to 0480 at some point, but I'm just trying to wrap my head around the USB2HSD method before jumping in. TIA!

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.