Skip to content

kingjulian

New here
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kingjulian

  1. I want to connect a dash cam. I want to activate the 24 hr parking mode. I saw something about using the obd fuse bypass the 12v battery running out. I don't know if that is a good idea. I have a home charger. Anytips on installing a dashcam
  2. awaiting delivery of my elroq SEL60. any tips??

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.