Skip to content

AndyC

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AndyC

  1. AndyC posted a topic in Skoda Karoq
    Anyone else had an issue with this? The online brochure and configurator both say that the 1.5l Edition produces 150 grams of CO2, which puts it in Band H £215pa. However looking at the invoice I have been charged £540 which is Band I. Quite a price hike. The car has now appeared on the DVLA website and CO2 is stated as 151 grams Band I. That 1 gram makes a big difference of £325 pa. I'll moan at my dealer for not pointing this out, but I doubt anything will happen. Andy
  2. AndyC replied to KaroqHenry's topic in Skoda Karoq
    Collected my Edition today. No torch, yes umbrella. Much quieter than the Yeti. Sunroof makes for an airy bright interior with beige trim. Ride on 19's seems on a par with Yeti on 17's. Far more room in the cabin and boot. Andy

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.