Skip to content

skoda1982

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by skoda1982

  1. Try Skoda update portal for logos put them on memory stick put in usbc. I tried none for the stations you have I have the same I deleted mine from my Karoq a could not get them back. Was looking at the Kamiq monti Carlo there missing that the sel has like no climate control just the se version

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.