Automatic locking

sounds like its a trip to the dealers......they will be able to plug in their diagnostic laptop fingy and re-alter the settings....enabling the locks to remain under your control..regards.....andy

Yes, its either a dealer job or find someone with vag-com. It shouldnt take more than 10 mins.

Can anyone do this? I want this the other way around... i.e. my doors lock over 10mph, and I don't want to have to explain that to the dealers.

Tbh it took me a while to persuade a girl on the service desk at my local (to work) dealer (Redditch) that my 130bhp TDI wasn't a 2.0...

next time your car goes in for a service..ask for it to be re-altered, they will plug in the laptop and re programe the central locking.......personally i wouldnt have it done......sooner have control over the cars computer , rather than the computer controlling me...look what happened to that french airbus that flew into the forrest at the paris airshow ....mind you the pilot didnt want plane to land and plane overuled the pilot......not good in my opinion. lock car manually as you drive off.....much better idea i think....regards andy

next time your car goes in for a service..ask for it to be re-altered, they will plug in the laptop and re programe the central locking.......personally i wouldnt have it done......sooner have control over the cars computer , rather than the computer controlling me...look what happened to that french airbus that flew into the forrest at the paris airshow ....mind you the pilot didnt want plane to land and plane overuled the pilot......not good in my opinion. lock car manually as you drive off.....much better idea i think....regards andy

The car's computer is controlling more than the central locking! I'd be more concerned about the fly by wire throttle getting jammed or stuck. :D