Octy II VRS, Excessive lean?

Hi,

Got a VRS with FSDs/Eibach (by the way, car still way to bouncy) and it leans soooo much in corners...better since I upgraded the suspensions but still far too much for a "hot-hatch".

Have you noticed something similar or have you found a solution that doesn't imply buying an upgraded rear anti-roll bar?

Let me know if you have

Alex

I suppose it's a matter of perspective but I never found the standard suspension set up to be as bad as you suggest and with FSD's and Eibach's handling was greatly improved but it's designed to be an 'all round' solution not just a 'track racer' Remember that the Octavia vRS is probably best described as a 'quick' family car rather than a hot hatch!

Front and rear ARB's will stiffen things up further but if you're after a much more stiffer setup then coil overs might be the option for you.