Skoda Finance- New Superb

FYI-

If anyone is seriously considering ordering a new Superb, Skoda have put the new Superb on their finance system for PCP.

The residuals are very strong (41%... I think) on PCP.

They did the same thing with the Roomster and I sold lots of Roomsters on PCP as the monthly was very good.

So if anyone is considering a new Superb, get onto your local dealer and you can find out just how much you can have one for.

How much for an 2.0 170 Elegance per month over three years with a 25k mileage allowance?

Don't get excited mind, i'm only a year into a three year deal on my current car, i'm just curious!

How much for an 2.0 170 Elegance per month over three years with a 25k mileage allowance?

Don't get excited mind, i'm only a year into a three year deal on my current car, i'm just curious!

Do you want to put any money into it yourself or do you want no deposit?

25k p.a would probably kill any cheap sounding quote regardless of deposit but lets give it a go.

Do you want to put any money into it yourself or do you want no deposit?

25k p.a would probably kill any cheap sounding quote regardless of deposit but lets give it a go.

It's a business lease I would be after so you normally pay three or so payments up front? You get the car back at the end of the term.