Skip to content

Nackuk

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Mine went like this and would eventually power up quite randomly.
  2. Your sticker should look like this. G51 is the suspension set up on mine if you read the numbers.
  3. Without knowing the boot sticker I’d go for these Monroe ones. They are longer than the saloon ones.
  4. If you want quality suspension parts use avs spares, put it in google. Excellent people. Unfortunately they very rarely show the springs as they can be complicated. However I did work it out and to do so would need a picture of the white vehicle label in the boot. To be fair though they are bound to be standard estate ones for the vag range of cars. The original springs should have had Three coloured dots on them. That makes it much easier to just buy the same. See photo as an example. In this case pink brown brown. So for my Audi TT standard front suspension springs. If you post the label up though I will see if I can tell you.
  5. Joy_atende eBay I got a second hand Columbus off this chap from eBay when my unit died. He has several units. Although all dearer than the one I had off him for £200. It was mint and fully working and fully updated with pass code. Was about the same price as wire and postage for my broken one. Maybe check what he’s got.
  6. I’ve can confirm on my superb the following. I have a later blue tooth box under my car seat that accepts modern iPhone phones and stereo streaming from phone. I use an iPhone mini 13. When paired that button is always available. It pairs as soon as ignition is on. If the media is selected to Bluetooth then I get Waze through the car speakers. And or music being streamed. Google Maps rings my phone via the car phone the telephone number pops up, my own, and the instructions comes through the car speakers. It answers the call automatically. Exciting stuff ;) but weird it calling me all the time
  7. If the batteries old you may find it’s due to need replacing. Buy a scan would rule out a faulty sensor first. Note with the dash lights like you have got, when you correct the fault the lights will not go off until you drive a very short distance.
  8. You may want to try disconnecting the headlamp plug and using connect cleaner on it. The bulb detection very good on these. It evens knows before they actually die!
  9. Where is the power pic located on the unit?
  10. Definitely for noise, comfort and for taking the pot holes with being destroyed when you do end up taking one.
  11. I think it is part of the oil level sensor, ie in the bottom of the pan.
  12. I have coded a mk3 super battery change using vcds. Not obvious but once you’ve done it, it was simple. How did I do it I can’t remember, watched a particular YouTube video.
  13. The coolant temp probe may have gone out of calibration. Won’t fault unless it dies.
  14. How do you replace the stat on one of these. As you say initially looks awkward? A few steps would be good please.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.