remap qs

nivrs

due to go to torquetronix tomorrow for a remap up to 160, anyone had any dealings with torquetronix or heard any reports of them (good or bad!), is 160 fairly safe to go considering car is completely standard apart from seat intake pipe? cheers, ryan

160bhp sounds fairly safe but I guess the torque output is more important to clutch and flywheel wear.

I'm looking at remaps at the moment for a standard vRS and Revo do a generic map which is 170bhp.

Guest tom500

I take it is torque tronix in Ballymena? I would nt take my car near them due to inaccurate dyno and one bad story I have heard about them

My fabia vrs has done 35k with another tuners map who also happens to be in Ballymena. I will pm the number if you wish

omd auto tune or something like that is it?, thing is i'm getting really quite a good price -£150 as part of a group buy ( really part of the reason i'm going for it) and the rest of the ones so far seem to be delighted with the work, but i think i'll talk to him before i do it!

• 4 months later...