Squeeky door seals

David 8

As above my doorseals are a little annoying, can anyone recommened some thing which I can rub into them too quieten down abit. Nothing to greasy though as I don't want to end with crap all over my clothes and head (6'2 and often clout my head getting in the car) :D

i use some silicone spray on all the rubber work (cant remember the brant name). It's a fine mist that doesnt leave any greasy or sticky residue. it really brings rubber hoses and seals back to life and sort of moisturises them i guess.

I'll try and find the name...

Found it! SP-90 Industrial Aerosols and Automotive Aerosols from Action Can

I get it from my local engineering tool supplier down in Salisbury (Anvil Tools Ltd.), not seen it anywhere else. You might find it or a similar product i expect, but if not they might post stuff out if you can't find any locally.

Hope that helps, it is bloody good stuff though. Makes all the engine bay hoses look and feel new again.

Also stops window seals squealing!