-
NIGHT BREAKER LED SPEED H4 450
No & no. All fitted over Xmas 2024 so they have been in use for two winters so far. I live in the sticks so they get a lot of use. On the Panda you can't see the bulbs from the front. The last tester I had ( this year ) is very strict on MOT's ( they have a fail rate of 60%, average is less than 30% ). Because he can't see them he can't fail them. He didn't have any suspicion that they were LED's though. ( I asked after the MOT was done. ) No problems with the MOT last year with a different tester. On the Skoda Citigo, had no problems on the last two MOT's when they were fitted to the car. The garage that fitted the bulbs also did the MOT's. On the VW UP, not due its first MOT until next month. This car can be ordered with LED headlights from factory. Not planning to change them over but the halogens live in the boot if needed. The swap over is easy. There are some before/after photos of the beam pattern on the Amazon review section for these bulbs. Thanks. AG Falco
-
NIGHT BREAKER LED SPEED H4 450
I have fitted three pairs of Philips Ultinon Pro9200 LED car headlight bulbs (H4), to a Skoda Citigo, a VW UP and a Fiat Panda. All were a straight swap and all worked very well. In the UK, Amazon sell them here : - https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0DJRLVBXP Thanks. AG Falco
-
AGFalco started following How to reset airbag error message , NIGHT BREAKER LED SPEED H4 450 , Heater recirculation flap motor replacement. and 6 others
-
Heater recirculation flap motor replacement.
Lots of detail here about this problem : - All the parts looks similar. HTH. Thanks. AG Falco
-
Mpg????
2016 1.2 TSI at 99K miles. Last tank 62.6 MPG Struggle to get below 50 MPG in the winter. I do do no town driving / short journeys though. Thanks. AG Falco
-
Fuse Box Under Bonnet Help
Does the stud go down and connect to the thick black wire below? The one that goes out at the bottom left of your first photo. If so does that go to the positive battery terminal? Thanks. AG Falco
-
What to look for when buying
When I fitted mine I found that you could just feel where the holes are. The undercoat would push in further where the holes were in the inner bodywork. I used a small round screwdriver to start the hole and finished it off with a 1/4 inch extension bar male end. Give us a shout if this is not enough detail for you. Thanks. AG Falco
-
Hi all: Is anyone able to do a VAG Service history report for me please (Skoda Superb 3)?
PM'ed to you. Thanks. AG Falco
-
Hi all: Is anyone able to do a VAG Service history report for me please (Skoda Superb 3)?
I can get brief VAG service history. Just PM me the Reg number. Thanks. AG Falco
-
Brake pads installed wrong in the past?
Are the brake pads sided or are they all the same? Thanks. AG Falco
-
hi all! How can I reset my tyre pressure warning lights please? Info system says "not available"
Sounds more like a wheel speed sensor has stopped working? Get the car scanned for faults next. Thanks. AG Falco
-
What to look for when buying
From memory and looking at the Autodoc pictures I can't tell if you do or don't need them. This is what they look like: - https://www.skoda-parts.com/spare-part/1s08109879b9-adapter-skoda-42103.html Thanks. AG Falco. PS. same colour as our Citigo, nice.
-
What to look for when buying
Photos, how to guide and list of parts I used in this post : - Thanks. AG Falco
-
What to look for when buying
Facelift version? Rust around the fuel filler cap especially inside the wheel arch. Any Skoda service History? Thanks. AG Falco
-
How to reset airbag error message
Anywhere near N Dorset? Thanks. AG Falco
-
battery change
They are clipped on to the battery top. One either side. Look here: - https://www.upownersclub.co.uk/threads/battery-upgrade-part-1.17776/?post_id=187994#post-187994 Go to the top and look at the third photo down and the description below it. Numbers 10 & 11. HTH. Thanks. AG Falco