SkodaAuto symphony car radio problem!

Hi guys, my problem is this: one day i was going to work and the i normally played a CD, but when i got in my car after work the radio didn't work anymore!So there is no radio and the cd won't come out and it won't play.I can change the radio stations but there is no sound.When i try to eject the cd it says CD ERROR!!! Please help-i'm dying without a radio...thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

hi,

i have the same problem! did youd solved it?

Hi guys, my problem is this: one day i was going to work and the i normally played a CD, but when i got in my car after work the radio didn't work anymore!So there is no radio and the cd won't come out and it won't play.I can change the radio stations but there is no sound.When i try to eject the cd it says CD ERROR!!! Please help-i'm dying without a radio...thanks!

Take the neg lead off the battery overnight, hopefully this might reset it, other than that check the fuse on the back of it and also the one to the multichanger if you have one, I doubt it'll be the one on the back if you have power but you never know as it could be getting some juice from elsewhere.

• 2 years later...

I have the same problem, i can change the radio stations but there is no sound. I've already disconnect the radio from the battery and change the fuse, but it doesn't solve the problem. Does anybody knows other tips to fix this problem. Many thanks!!