lights

aj1983

You can access it from the engine bay without removing the headlamp itself but as previously mentioned it will mostly likely lead to scuffed knuckles and a few choice words yelled at volume.

Have heard of people removing the bumper to gain access. Never done it myself but hear it's only a case of about 6 bolts and sliding it off.

Baker21 has removed his bumper a few times .... usually on purpose I think .... try tracking him down on here.

You can access it from the engine bay without removing the headlamp itself but as previously mentioned it will mostly likely lead to scuffed knuckles and a few choice words yelled at volume.

Have heard of people removing the bumper to gain access. Never done it myself but hear it's only a case of about 6 bolts and sliding it off.

Baker21 has removed his bumper a few times .... usually on purpose I think .... try tracking him down on here.

I've had the pleasure of having to do this on the drivers side, had to remove the air intake pipe and the cover over the top of the air box, when I unclipped the back of the light cover I couldn't get it out so had to just move it out the way, and then, I know this sounds abit heavy handed, I used a pair of pipe grips to turn the bulb and pull it out, I could get to the bulb with my hand but just could turn it so my pipe grips saved the day.

Sidelights! I'm sorry, clowns, but it's guaranteed you'll skin your knuckles and swearing is an integral part of the fit. It's actually now part of the technical bulletin, from MY03 on.

Yeah, he has a habit of removing it. I think he likes to clean his radiator with cotton buds soaked in pinot noir.

Speaking of Mr Baker, has anyone seen him recently...? I know he's moved house but it's been a while...