-
2013 Superb 1.6 electrical issues
For a while while driving the engine would stall for a split second and the dashboard would show as if just had the ignition switched on, this was random and could be days or weeks before it happened again. This week while pulling up in a car park as soon as I stopped the engine cut out and the dashboard went blank, turning the ignition key did nothing, after about 30 - 40 seconds which seems an eternoty when you can't start the car the dash starts to flicker for a few seconds and then all is well and can start the car again and get on my way. Any ideas on the cause from you more knowledgeable guys on the cause? Car is a 2013 1.6 diesel Greenline hatchback.
-
Fekker started following 2013 Superb 1.6 electrical issues
-
Help! My EPC (Emissions) or CEL (Check Engine Lamp) is on.
Mine turned out to be fuse number 13 in the cabin fuse box.
-
Diesel fumes getting into cabin
I had a problem with diesel fumes, turned out to be one of the injectors was leaking, once the engine cover was removed I could see diesel around the top of the injectors.
-
DTC help
Sorted, the problem was fuse 13 in the interior that wasn't making contact, the fuse read ok but after using contact cleaner on the terminals all fault codes went away immediately.
-
DTC help
Can anyone help with the DTC codes below? The glow plug light just started to flash and was running ok, the car runs and feels ok but I have an MOT due next week and need to clear the DTC's, I cleared them with the scanner but came back straight away. Thanks. Make: SKODA Model: Superb 1.6D Year: 2013 VIN: TMBBJ73T3D9****** Mileage: 0 km Vehicle Software Version: V10.06 PROFESSIONAL REPORT System(1) Status( 3 ) 01 Engine Electronics Fault | 3 DTC System Explanation of DTC Failure description Status 01 Engine Electronics P010300 Mass Or Volume Air Flow Sensor A Circuit High Active/Static 01 Engine Electronics P305300 Starter Activation, Return Message Terminal 50 - Open/Short To Ground (GND) Passive/Abiogenesis 01 Engine Electronics P15A100 Transmission Neutral Position Sensor - Implausible Signal Active/Stati
-
Maxidot changes
I get this message so may be the cause of my problem, 'Unable to find a .ROD file for: EV_KombiU_DS_VDD_RM09 A04114 (VW36 *)
-
Ignition switch question
I managed to get the 6 way one from a low mileage scrapper, car working again 😁
-
Maxidot changes
I tried this today on my 2013 Superb, VCDS says that coding has successfully changed but it keeps going back to GB and I can't get this speedo function. 😕
-
Ignition switch question
I need a new ignition switch for my 1.6D 2013 car but can't find any without ordering from Lithuania, all the ones for sale that say are for my car have a different plug with 8 connectors but mine has 6, the 8 connector one is sold as a compatible one for the same oem part. Does anyone have any experience in using this newer part and will it fit onto the steering wheel connector? I have attached photos of both.
-
Upgrading to a DAB head unit..
Most DAB stations are only broadcast in low bitrate mono, I have an Android unit fitted with an external windscreen antenna and have great reception, the inside plastic film ones are more prone to week signal breakup.
-
Whats the issue with retro fitting hid kit
I fitted HID's using a harness with relay and resistors for cancelling canbus errors, have used this way for a couple of years without problem, light pattern is perfect and output is better than halogen and doesn't dazzle anyone. For the MOT it's a 5 minute job to put the halogen ones back in.
Fekker
Finding my way
-
Joined
-
Last visited