Fabia Headlamp Bulbs

I realise this will be an unbelievably basic question for most here, but can anyone tell me what type of replacement headlamp bulb I need for my Fabia?

I have an early '03 Silverline (only half a step up from a Classic). All the bulbs are the originals so I suppose I can't complain at needing one now. Somewhat worryingly, I only noticed that the lamp wasn't working when I saw it reflected in a house window.

Various threads here mention H7 for dip and H3 for main beam. Is this true for all models or do they vary? Is the brand important? I'm not after upgraded lamps, just a replacement for the original.

I have seen this thread and will follow it when I have the bulb.

Assuming you don't have xenon lights (if you do, you'll have headlamp washer jets beneath the headlights), the bulbs you need are:

Dipped beam: H7 fitment

High beam: H3 fitment.

Hope that helps.