headlights

k4yl13

there are 2 types of headlights......

1. is the normal one

2. is the one with xenon i think ( the lights keep moving when u turn the steering wheel)

the first one in india cost abt Rs9000 ( $200)per head light

the later cost Rs25000($500) per headlight

Got the cornering foglights on mine. Think they were about £80.

Occasionally they are useful - light up kerbs well and are good in dark car parks. Sometimes they make you feel a bit self-concious though - especially when you pull out and one lights up and then you straighten up and the other one lights up. Probably get a few odd looks.

Would be better if they worked at slower speeds (currently less than 40kph/25mph) and if it took more of a turn on the wheel for them to light up.

I've got the cornering headlights (which I believe is not an option in the UK/RHD markets?) They are not Xenon lights, but regular H7 lamps. They do however turn in the direction you travel, and it is probably more of a gimmick than a must have option. As long as they work, I'm happy :-)