Superb LHD: How long wiper blades am I going to buy?

Title tells it all...What is the maximum length on wiper blades that I can successfully fit onto my LHD Superb? This is the reason when I last time bought ones by the book then the second blade was way too short to give a satisfactory wiping area at all..

Would 2 x 60cm blades fit?

Opinions on longest possible ones that fits are very welcome!

Ok, browsing through an OEM part catalog says that from 05 onwards the correct ones are supposed to be AeroTwin 53+50cm but I guess I'll be going with 53+53cm's.

Ok, browsing through an OEM part catalog says that from 05 onwards the correct ones are supposed to be AeroTwin 53+50cm but I guess I'll be going with 53+53cm's.

The (short) Bosch part number for the AeroTwin OE's is 928s, if that helps... although clearly that's for the 53/50cms as you state.

I've bought Aero blades on ebay. Both are 21inches(53cm) long.

60cm would be too long. I think 53cm is the longest you can fit.

You are correct. 2 x 53cm's are the ones that does fit and what I did buy in the end. I first tried with Audi A6 versions which were about 56cm long but the connection to the wiper arms was so totally different that any modification to get those fitted was not possible.

These 53cm's are quite OK, although the passenger side should be a bit longer to do a proper clean on the rain sensor area which now gets only half-wiped but still seems working just fine.