Free to Good Home

I have a pair of Paddy Hopkirk roof bars which I am Led to belive are for a Fabia I, although I have never tried fitting them to a car.

I was given these as I used to have a Fabia vRS, but never used them as I already had Thule Bars for the car.

As I was given them and nolonger need them because I nolonger have the car then there free for collection from Newark Nottinghamshire

I also have a Genuine Skoda Fabia Towbar which will be going on eBay shortly so keep an eye out for it if your interested.

I have a pair of Paddy Hopkirk roof bars which I am Led to belive are for a Fabia I, although I have never tried fitting them to a car.

I was given these as I used to have a Fabia vRS, but never used them as I already had Thule Bars for the car.

As I was given them and nolonger need them because I nolonger have the car then there free for collection from Newark Nottinghamshire

I also have a Genuine Skoda Fabia Towbar which will be going on eBay shortly so keep an eye out for it if your interested.

hi, do you have pics of the roof bars, also would you post them if i covered the postage costs?

sion